Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Johnny Weir's Sexuality Overshadows Everything He'll Ever Do

resized_olympic1.jpg
Let me preface this blog by saying that the following may offend some people who are sensitive to the subject of homosexuality and sports. I am not by any means trying to insult anyone who may be gay or lesbian, but I think that I need to speak my piece about the subject when it comes to American figure skater Johnny Weir.

When talking amongst the crew at WSCR about Johnny Weir, we never get to the conversation about how he performed the night before. I am sure you have the same issue when Weir's name comes up among your Olympic viewing friends or co-workers as well. We never bring up that he is one of the best in his sport today because it always circles back to the question that seems to be on everyone's mind.



Is Johnny Weir Gay?

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE....

No comments: