Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is Baseball On A Road To Insignificance.....

3406147028_77f4f9a153.jpg
Take a second and answer this question to yourself:

"How much Major League Baseball do you watch today?"

For myself I watch a good 2-3 full games a week not necessarily because I have to but because I am a fan of the sport. I love my Chicago White Sox but for me the broadcast is a bit stale with Hawk Harrelson and Steve Stone. I love watching the Cubs simply because of Len Kasper and Bob Brenly but putting it mildly the baseball has not been all that great in 2010.

Taking my personal experiences with the baseball broadcasts I was curious to know exactly how teams' television ratings were doing in this 2010 season. To my surprise, MLB could be in serious trouble.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.....

No comments: