Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear Chicago Bears........

How-To-Write-Resignation-Letter.jpg
Dear Chicago Bears,

You may or may not know me but I would like to introduce myself. My name is the doubter, the non believer or what some people would call a hater. I am the Bears fan that you have come to grow up and love because no matter what the outcome of the regular season, we are always around demanding the impossible. We expect greatness from mediocre talent and when we expect the least and results are good, we always find a reason to continue our own personal negativity.

I am writing you this letter because yesterday you showed the doubters/non-believers/haters and myself something we have not seen yet this season. You played an outstanding game from start to finish against what most (if not all) of us considered one of the best teams in the NFC. Although the NFC this season does not have that dominant team that all the experts pick each week to win, yesterday you proved yourselves to be in the argument. Here is why.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.....

No comments: