Thursday, November 4, 2010

POLL: I Need A New Baseball Team To Root For....Choose My Team!

mlb team logos version 3 small.jpg
The word change has been used almost ad nauseam in the past five years. From political parties using the word as a basis of a campaign to self help books marketing the word as new beginnings. Change is defined as to become altered, modified or different....and I feel I have come to an impasse where I believe change is not only necessary but needed.

I need a new baseball team to root for.

Ok! So it is not the most serious change in someone's life, but for me it is somewhat important since I have grown up following/supporting one baseball team my entire lifetime. If you have been a frequent visitor to The Rock Report on ChicagoNow.com (thank you first of all), you know that I have been critical of the Chicago White Sox organization over the past year and a half. I do not support the direction of the organization and some people close to the organization feel I am a little too critical without knowing the whole story.

Whatever you may feel, this morning I had an epiphany. After almost two years of bring frustrated with my baseball team, I have come to the decision that I will change my allegiances to another baseball team until the day where Guillen Inc. is no longer managing the White Sox clubhouse. I do not feel I need to list the reasons why because for far too long the same issues have been present and are magnified even further with each passing baseball season.

However I do have on problem.....

Which team should I choose?

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!

No comments: