Saturday, November 15, 2008

BACK TO BLOGGING!!!! DAMN IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!



So, it's been awhile since I posted anything on here (since 3-2008). I figured back then that I started this thing for a reason....to let out all the frustration that comes with being a guy who deals with such stupidity on an everyday basis. So, first an update on what has transpired since then and maybe a welcome back message to the peeps.




Since I last posted here on "THE ROCK REPORT" .......
1. I've become a husband and father......pics of each.



2. The Mike North Morning Show is no more......


3. I've begun work on The Mully And Hanley Morning Show


That's just a brief synopsis of what has changed over time since the last time I posted here. Oh yeah......and this too.....

OK....that's about it.....big steps in little time I say. I am glad to be back!!! Believe me, this will be a house where no comment is censored...where no post will be edited.....where no holds barred is the moto.....Welcome back to THE ROCK REPORT!!!
-RoCk

No comments: