Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chris Chelios The Latest Athlete Who Can't Hang It Up When He Needs To

chelios.jpg
Retirement is a wonderful thought....to people over 40. Let's face it, at my age I am expecting to work in some capacity of the rest of my life. A lot of people at my age believe that same thing and think with the state of social security, planning for over 65 years of age is on the back burner. Let's face it, the age to retire might be 80 around the time I get an opportunity to do so.

One thing that has always bothered me however is when the millionaire sports figure cannot give it up. They "love" the sport so much, that they want to play till that "desire" (and money) is not there anymore. The latest victim of this is Chris Chelios who just signed a deal with the Atlanta Thrashers minor league affiliate Chicago Wolves.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.....

No comments: