Friday, October 30, 2009

A Letter To The Ricketts Family......

ricketts family.jpg
Dear Ricketts Family Ownership Group:

I would like to congratulate you on your purchase of the Chicago Cubs. I feel as a baseball fan that a family ownership is so much better than a corporate entity running a baseball franchise. I think that with so many voices from random parts of the country, it's too difficult for a corporation to have one voice on one goal. With family ownership it's a little less involved and more goal oriented, therefore I look forward to your ownership of the Chicago Cubs.

As a life long Chicago White Sox fan, I have to tell you that winning a championship is a treasure whose riches will never fade away. That 2005 season was not only the year of the Chicago White Sox, but it was my year....my father's....my grandfathers...etc. Winning a title in Chicago means so much to so many generations that no monetary value could ever purchase. I sincerely hope one day that with your family's leadership you will present that treasure to the fine Chicago Cubs fans of this great city, and I hope I will be out of town for the parade. Again, I am a life long White Sox fan.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE......

No comments: