Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rock Report Rant: My Issue With Halloween This Year.....

pumpkin.png
Forgive me but I have something that has been bothering me for about a week now, and I need a little room to vent.

Why does Halloween have to happen this Saturday? WHY?? What nimrod up in his stone tower decided that October 31st this year should fall on a Saturday? Couldn't we find a better day to parade around like the clowns we are in all sorts of get ups and costumes? Why not a Thursday that way it leads into our Friday where we as Americans always seem to do the absolute minimum to just get into the weekend. Even Wednesday would be a better fit. Right smack dab in the middle of the week on the same night as ladies night at most fine establishments. Halloween and ladies night should always go hand in hand for the 20 something crowd.

For the first time in my life I am playing the father walking around with my one year old son to trick or treat "bother" the neighbors. I am a 28 year old, married, father of one, and I have to admit....I'm a little upset that Halloween is falling on a day where the World Series and College Football is normally on my radar.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.....

No comments: