Thursday, September 9, 2010

Top 10 Worst Facial Hair Experiments In Sports History

There are few things that "floor" me anymore. I am extremely blessed to have been given an opportunity to work in the business that I currently do and in my time I have seen a lot of things that have changed my perspective on sports and how sports influence life itself. For example the New Orleans Saints of last year raising the Vince Lombardi Trophy less than five years after a storm washed away the hopes and dreams of that city. I have seen athletes go from face to heels (yes, a wrestling term) and vice versa that I never would have imagined doing so.

This morning watching the replays of Sportscenter.....I was floored again.

500x_bermanstache.jpg


I do not know when Chris Berman of ESPN thought it would be a good idea to pull a Paul Blart, but someone up top needs to make this stop as soon as possible.

So in the good spirit of having some fun, here's ten more mistakes made by athletes or personalities with their facial hair.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE....


No comments: