Wednesday, September 29, 2010

With Each Bears Win, Lovie One Step Closer To Staying Longer.....

12525353uptownsocial126200755809AM.jpg
Are you enjoying the Chicago Bears season so far?

How can you not?

But....

There are a select group of fans that watch Chicago Bears football, that are punching themselves in the gut with every "W" (lucky or not) that the Bears put on their 2010 schedule. It is not the media who judged this team from a 2009 season of disappointment and a lackluster (at best) preseason. I have not backed down from my prediction of this Bears team finishing 8-8, but I always hope I am proven wrong by my team. The select group that I am talking about is the Bear fan that roots for change, meaning roots for losses even though their heritage tells them the opposite.

At 3-0 and with every "W" that the Bears put on the board, Lovie Smith is that much closer to a contract extension after the conclusion of the 2010 season.

Feeling like you have been punched yet?

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE....

No comments: