Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Seven Things Chicago Bears Fans Must Understand About 2009....

bears fans.jpg
As I recover from my Bears/Eagles hangover from Sunday night, I've found myself becoming not so much upset and the Bears themselves or the coaching staff. I do not know if it's the constant over-reacting by Bears fans every week or whatever, but I am becoming less and less a fan of Bear fans. Not to say that Bear fans shouldn't expect great things of this team, but sometimes I think Bear fans need to be a little more realistic and less ignorant.

So here's my guide for the later type of Bears fan. Here are seven things that you (as Bear fans) should really understand about this team and just get used to the idea for the remainder of the season.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE......

No comments: